Stone Age (GER)
Combi-Item - please chose elements you want to order !
The "Stone Age" times were hard indeed. In their roles as hunters, collectors, farmers, and tool makers, our ancestors worked with their legs and backs straining against wooden plows in the stony earth. Of course, progress did not stop with the wooden plow. People always searched for better tools and more productive plants to make their work more effective.
In Stone Age, the players live in this time, just as our ancestors did. They collect wood, break stone and wash their gold from the river. They trade freely, expand their village and so achieve new levels of civilization. With a balance of luck and planning, the players compete for food in this pre-historic time.
Players use up to ten tribe members each in three phases. In the first phase, players place their men in regions of the board that they think will benefit them, including the hunt, the trading center, or the quarry. In the second phase, the starting player activates each of his staffed areas in whatever sequence he chooses, followed in turn by the other players. In the third phase, players must have enough food available to feed their populations, or they face losing resources or points.
- 2017 Hungarian Board Game Award Winner
- 2017 Hungarian Board Game Award Nominee
- 2010 Ludoteca Ideale Official Selection
- 2009 Vuoden Peli Adult Game of the Year Nominee
- 2009 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Nominee
- 2009 JoTa Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2009 JoTa Best Family Board Game Critic Award
- 2009 JoTa Best Family Board Game Audience Award
- 2009 JoTa Best Artwork Nominee
- 2009 JoTa Best Artwork Audience Award
- 2009 Hra roku Nominee
- 2009 Golden Geek Best Gamers' Board Game Nominee
- 2009 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2009 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork/Presentation Nominee
- 2009 Golden Geek Best 2-Player Board Game Nominee
- 2009 Games Magazine Best New Family Strategy Game Winner
- 2008 Tric Trac Nominee
- 2008 Spiel des Jahres Nominee
- 2008 Spiel der Spiele Hit mit Freunden Recommended
- 2008 Japan Boardgame Prize Voters' Selection Nominee
- 2008 International Gamers Awards - General Strategy; Multi-player Nominee
- 2008 Hra roku Nominee
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Gamer's Board Game Nominee
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork/Presentation Nominee
- 2008 Deutscher Spiele Preis Best Family/Adult Game 2nd Place
|Delivery time||4-5 working days within EU, 4-7 working days worldwide after payment|