What's this game about?
You're on the Autobahn and want to go as fast as possible.
Contents: 64 playing cards
But it's packed and the trucks are performing their usual "Elefantenrennen".* But finally there is an extra lane, allowing you to overtake one vehicle after another, only to be photographed in a speed trap...
You are the best driver when you pass more cars on the Autobahn than the others.
*Literally "Elephant Race", this lovely German expression describes the temporary freeway blockage caused by one truck passing another with only a small difference in speed.
*100 kilometers per hour is about 62 miles per hour.
- 8 x traffic signs (2 each speed limit 80, 100, 120 and End Speed Limit)
- 2 x construction zones
- 12 x action cards (4 x Blitzers (speed cameras), 4 x Blinkers (turn signals), 2 x Lichthupe (headlight flashing), 2 x Notarzt (emergency vehicle)
- 11 x trucks (with speeds of 80 and 90 km/h)
- 7 x vans (with speeds of 100 to 160 km/h in 10 steps)*
- 14 x cars (with the speeds 90 to 220 km/h in 10 steps)
- 6 special cards (2 x wide-loads, 2 x man with hat, 2 x Sunday driver)
- 4 starting cards (1st and 2nd lane, speed limit 100 and truck 80 km/h)
and one German rule (there is a emglish rule as download available - no text on the cards)
You can combine two cardsets to play the game with 5 to 6 drivers.